Who Am I?

Welcome to Blogdood.com – A community of enthusiastic bloggers!
These are bloggers who are living a boss-free life or are currently moving in that direction.
92% practical tips to create a blog; the other 8% is for personal stories.
Basic & advanced WordPress, SEO, Web development and Social media marketing techniques.
A community of like-minded bloggers
Web development tips for bloggers, freelancers.
Complete “How-To” of inbound marketing to increase traffic, sales & brand value.

Facebook

Like My Facebook Page

Our story

Close Menu